TranslationsSworn translations Cluj
The sworn translations bear the seal and signature of a sworn translator certifying the accuracy of the translation. Sworn translations may be needed by institutions, natural or legal persons of the following documents:
- Study documents
- Documents of foreign companies (company acts, bank guarantee letters etc.)
- Documents for tenders (tender books, tenders, forms, reception and delivery protocols etc.)
- Documents certifying social insurance contributions home or abroad
- Employment contracts, documents certifying labour activity abroad
- Medical documents
- Manuals of medical devices, CNC machines manuals etc.
- Declarations of conformity
- Web pages
- E-mail correspondence
Sworn translations and notary public certification:
The sworn translations bear the seal and signature of a sworn translator certifying the accuracy of the translation and a notary public certifies translator’s signature and stamp.
- The documents to be translated and submitted for certification at a notary public office shall be authentic, in true copy, with legalized signature or certified date pursuant notary public law.
At customers’ request we also can translate text back into their source language.
All sworn and / or notarized translation are made by translators certified by the Ministry of Justice.
*The price of translations may be negotiated depending on volume, the time needed for order carrying out, the difficulty of the material.
At the same time we ensure at customers’ request Apostille application, pursuant Hague Convention, on the documents issued in Romania..
*Apostille price is established by the applying authorities (Prefectures, Chamber of Notaries Public).